Sunday, March 29, 2015

Change

Hi all,

This clan was established in March of 2014 so it's been just over a year now since we've left Dilsenberg to create our own clan. We left because of inactive leadership, and decided that active leadership was the key to any successful clan.  We've created a great place in my opinion and would like to keep it going that way.

I noticed that I haven't been able to be as active lately, so I've decided to step down as leader. A few of our co-leaders have been having the same problem so we will be stepping down and allowing the more active take our places. David (Dovid74) will be taking my place as leader, i'll still be around to help out as co-lead.

I think some change will be refreshing and allow some of our other members to have thier voices heard. We have a great group here and I only expect greater things in the future.

In celebration of new leadership I will be sponsoring another competition, details to follow. As special thanks to all of help I've recieved from the co-leads I will be making a special category that only they will be eligible to compete in with thier own prize. Thanks guys! co-leads please feel free to chime in.

Thanks,
Xu (tokhoi)

No comments:

Post a Comment